Fun Little Poll ....if You Had To

fun poll

  • wax your eyebrows off

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hit your thumb with a hammer as hard as you could

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • drink a bottle of hot sauce

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • drink a pint of gone off milk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eat a raw egg

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none give up fish keeping

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pour hot sauce in your eye

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
What about in new york slice? :hey:
It's like, one of the best desserts ever, and you have to eat it with raw eggs, cause like I said before, it's not baked.
(But you can't taste the egg, obviously...)
 
Easy one I'd wax eye brows, everyone thinks I'm ludo anyway. :crazy:


what like off the labrynth

Raw egg for me, if i'm going to do it then i might as well choose something that's supposed to benefit my body lol.

Hot sauce in the eye now there is some pain for you. :X

iits in the poll now sort of makes it a tad wrong but hey its for fun
 
East a raw egg, hicks do it here all of the time. I think this is the wrong forum though.
 
some one clicked give up fish
 
drink a bottle of hot sauce.

Ive done it in shot glass with people at work more times than i care to remember.
 
drink a bottle of hot sauce.

Ive done it in shot glass with people at work more times than i care to remember.


Doubt, you could do it with the Dave's insanity sauce, one small drop on your finger is enough to turn you red andmke your eyes water lol. I have seen men used to eating PAAL's go running for the water after a drop.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top