Fun Little Poll ....if You Had To

fun poll

  • wax your eyebrows off

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hit your thumb with a hammer as hard as you could

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • drink a bottle of hot sauce

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • drink a pint of gone off milk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • eat a raw egg

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • none give up fish keeping

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pour hot sauce in your eye

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Off with the eyebrows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could always have them drawn or tattoo'd back on whilst I await the regrowth :hey:
 
would rather have my brows waxed off.

I once had a choice of either a shot glass of absinth or a shot of tabasco sauce, hate absinth so went with the sauce. It was horrible, stomach was killing for ages and where i had been sick from it my nose was stinging! nearly died pouring milk up my nose to cool down :lol: :lol:
 
been there , done that..... now what were the options again :rolleyes:
 
lol keep em coming
 
I would drink Hot sauce! When I have a boiled egg It usually comes out raw or overcooked. Hit my thumb with a mallet that hurt, don't want to be doing that again.

Give up fishkeeping!!!! Never!!!!
 
i dont have eyebrows anyay so it was an easy one for me.... :)

i sa a video of someone my sister knows downing a bottle of sauce......threw up like 8 times....
 
Raw egg for me, if i'm going to do it then i might as well choose something that's supposed to benefit my body lol.

Hot sauce in the eye now there is some pain for you. :X
 
I'd totally wax my eyebrows! Because it's just a myth that the hair grows back thicker. It just looks thicker because new hair is a little darker. :shifty:
Well, I guess eating a raw egg wouldn't be bad either, just eat a whole new york slice! :D
It contains one whole raw egg, cause you don't bake it, and it tastes AMAZING! :drool:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top