Fruit and vegetables.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
So far I have learnt and discovered that my fish like cucumber and cooked peas... And other fruit or vegetables that tropical fish will eat?
I feed my three goldfish, 7 panda Coreys and 30+ Dalmatian Mollies cooked zucchinI and peas (not at the same time) but I hear that they will eat string beans too.

do we have to take the skin off after cooking the string beans?

my goldfish made strings disappear the one time that I put cooked string beans their tank but only after I stopped watching them. They acted as though they couldn’t bite it or something….like when humans Bob for apples in buckets of water.

More for the information on the fruits and veggies, here is the ingredient list for the Repashy Igapo Explorer formerly called Fruut Luups. Both were formulated by Dr. Stephan Tanner of Swiss Tropicals. I underlined all the fruits, nuts and veggies but not the flowers or herbs. My clown loaches absolutely shred the stuff, they grab it before it can hit the bottom.

Our formula for all Rainforest Species. Contains Invertebrates, Nuts, Fruits, Seeds, Legumes, Herbs and Greens.

INGREDIENTS: Black Soldier Fly Larvae Meal, Krill Meal, Banana Powder, Squid Meal, Mango Powder, Pea Flour, Mulberry Fruit Powder, Dandelion Powder, Seaweed Flour, Almond Flour, Coconut Flour, Ground Flax Seed, Alfalfa Meal, Locust Bean Gum, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Stinging Nettle, Garlic, Ginger, Cinnamon, Phaffia Yeast, Dried Watermelon, Rosehips, Hibiscus Flower, Marigold Flower, Calendula Flower, Paprika, Turmeric, Dried Kelp, Calcium Propionate and Potassium Sorbate (as preservatives), Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Manganese Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate, Copper Methionine Hydroxy Analogue Chelate. Vitamins: (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex).

Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein min. 30%, Crude Fat min. 8%, Crude Fiber max. 5%, Moisture max. 8%, Ash max. 10%.
https://www.store.repashy.com/by-product-name-en/igapo-explorer/ for more detailed info for the very curious.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back