Frozen Mussel - For Saltwater On Pack

simonas

stuck between a rock and a fish tank
Fish of the Month 🌟
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
6,671
Reaction score
438
Points
83
Location
Wirral UK
I have a pack of frozen mussel which on packaging says for saltwater puffer etc

Can I feed this to my freshwater ray or would that harm it? Just checking cos if I can;t I can just bin it you see
 
anyone before I throw the pack away lol
 
Mussels are fine.

sound!! just wondered cos the packaging of these was saltwater for my old morays yet I;ve bought some today advertisedas for freshwater. I;ll use them anyway just wonderd what the difference was
 
Mussels are fine.

sound!! just wondered cos the packaging of these was saltwater for my old morays yet I;ve bought some today advertisedas for freshwater. I;ll use them anyway just wonderd what the difference was

Probably no difference, they can be fed to both freshwater fish and saltwater fish. I feed my Discus mussels in my seafood mix. What do the ingredients say?

Mussels from the supermarket work just as well. Might even save you a few bucks.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top