LOL, I've done that quit a few times. I've always just put it back in the freezer and its still been good. I usually forget when I bring it home and it gets all unmelted. What sucks about it is you have to make sure its complete flat when you stick back in the freezer or it freezes in big chunks.
I personally wouldnt re-freeze it, its like human food, once its been frozen, you dont re-freeze it (unless its been cooked and in some cases even then).
Having said that, Ive no doubt that in transportation it isnt always completely frozen and you dont know how quickly the LFS pops it in their freezers, so actually its probably been frozen and re-frozen several times
i have thrown it out in the past,i think well i wouldnt eat refozen food,so my fish wont.but your right LFS could refreez it over and over we wouldnt know
i have thrown it out in the past,i think well i wouldnt eat refozen food,so my fish wont.but your right LFS could refreez it over and over we wouldnt know