Fried Goldfish

Ah yes there was a post about this a while back. Hmmm I don't remember what section it was in, but yeah it's a little weird and doesn't possibly seem good for the fish.

I don't know Japanese, but it seems to be a gimmick at that restaurant. So they keep the goldfish below the fryer to attract customers who are curious to see the fish surviving there. It's interesting and crazy... I didn't know that would be possible.

that is very weird and how or what do they feed the fish. i feel bad for the goldfish.

apparantley they eat the crumbs and stuff that fall to the bottom. It seems they can live there; it's just a risk, but I still wouldn't try it.

I don't know Japanese, but it seems to be a gimmick at that restaurant. So they keep the goldfish below the fryer to attract customers who are curious to see the fish surviving there. It's interesting and crazy... I didn't know that would be possible.

if it is a gimmick PR, then they kind of missed the point abit as i'm sure customers are not allow in to go in the kitchen to marvel at the restaurant selling point. lol hehe.

and how do they supply O2 to the poor fish?

If the fish die, they'll just float up and their corpse will be deep fried into some poor guys food. Lol.

He's just explaining that because the oil stays at the top the water below is safe for the fish, well that's in his opinion anyway, I hate to think of all the crap in that water, very unhealthy! The various demonstrations were to show that the oil always rises to the surface, I think. Something similar to this was posted a little while ago, same idea but I think it was a much smaller fryer.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back