Fresh in

riffler

Reaction score
Hello,
it's great to find this forum.
A much easier format for investigation and navigation than FBook.
A pleasure to find so much info available.
Cheers
Steve

Thank you folks 😊
I'm returning to the hobby, I kept goldfish and trops in the 80s and am feeling the urge to do so again.
My trops were kuhli loach, dwarf chain loach, cardinals, WCMM, a single clown loach and a single Ram. They thrived with under gravel and HOB filtration and 25% water changes. No water testing, just gradually adding fish. All my plants died, so plastics to the rescue.
I have a host of Q's, which I'll unload presently, so many choices.
Inspired by seeing many scaped beauties, I'll settle for a few active fish, in flowing water, plus two or three plants that will survive my best efforts to kill them 😅.

Thank you folks 😊
I'm returning to the hobby, I kept goldfish and trops in the 80s and am feeling the urge to do so again.
My trops were kuhli loach, dwarf chain loach, cardinals, WCMM, a single clown loach and a single Ram. They thrived with under gravel and HOB filtration and 25% water changes. No water testing, just gradually adding fish. All my plants died, so plastics to the rescue.
I have a host of Q's, which I'll unload presently, so many choices.
Inspired by seeing many scaped beauties, I'll settle for a few active fish, in flowing water, plus two or three plants that will survive my best efforts to kill them 😅.
You can list all your questions and people will answer. Instead of "If you build it, they will come", here it's, "If you ask it, we will answer". LOL. And soon you'll be answering questions I'm sure!

Welcome to TFF and most important, welcome back to the hobby... :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back