Free Mayan Cichlids

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shogunblue24

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Four mayan cichlids free to a good home. My old mum wasn't really expecting them to be quite so territorial. New owner will need a fairly large tank as I suspect they will breed quite happily. To be collected from TS6OSY.

Cool. I'll have a word with my mum and get her to give you a call to arrange collection. Any idea when you're free to pick them up? My mum lives in Normanby, quite near the Norman Conquest.

Also, where about's in Boro are you from? I knew a Anthony Walker back when I was a kid. :)

Cool. I'll have a word with my mum and get her to give you a call to arrange collection. Any idea when you're free to pick them up? My mum lives in Normanby, quite near the Norman Conquest.

Also, where about's in Boro are you from? I knew a Anthony Walker back when I was a kid. :)

i deleted your message by accident bud whats your name how old r ya???

Andrew Thomas, 31, went to Ormesby Primary with an Anthony Walker. :)

Andrew Thomas, 31, went to Ormesby Primary with an Anthony Walker. :)

hi if that never went through i can house them i have a 200 gallon tank waiting and im currently a breeder of malawi cichlids and own my own buisness selling aquariums foods etc call me on 01642740683 or 07838061180

Tauempire has these now. Thanks muchly mate. I can get my mum some littler fishes for mother's day now. :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back