🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettaCrazy7

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I need to get rid of some of my guppy fry, as I have too many. I have 2,5, and 8 week old fry. They're Japanese blue swordtails. The ones I'm selling will have some black in their fins. I can only ship within the US. Shipping should be around $10 for up to 6 guppies (This may be incorrect, but I'll check as soon as I can). Most fry are unsexed, but I have a few 8 week olds that are. I can provide pics upon request.

I need to get rid of some of my guppy fry, as I have too many. I have 2,5, and 8 week old fry. They're Japanese blue swordtails. The ones I'm selling will have some black in their fins. I can only ship within the US. Shipping should be around $10 for up to 6 guppies (This may be incorrect, but I'll check as soon as I can). Most fry are unsexed, but I have a few 8 week olds that are. I can provide pics upon request.

pics please, i might be VERY interested!

i am interested in like 12 guppies if you can fit them all in a usps priority shipping box. that is how much a flat rate medium box costs and if they are fry you could easily get 12 in there. let me know. pm me, i don't know how.

This thread is 17 months old...from August 2010 - I doubt they are still trying to sell those fry if the post hasn't been updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back