Free Cabinets At Seapets

You people have too much money if you can afford to buy tanks new :P

I must have owned 12 tanks at different times (most of which are sitting empty at the moment) and not one of them has been bought new. I must have spent hours scouring ebay for bargains.
 
You people have too much money if you can afford to buy tanks new :P

I must have owned 12 tanks at different times (most of which are sitting empty at the moment) and not one of them has been bought new. I must have spent hours scouring ebay for bargains.

I used to get second hand ones, unfortunately one decided to break 2 weeks after I got it and deposited 30g of water everywhere, since then, Ive gone new, I prefer the peace of mind and warranty.

Plus since changing to a small car, not a chance I can pick any up, they dont fit in :rolleyes:
 
i got a big car but its not a hatchback so fits hardly out in , i found this out when i went to b n q for some woood and had to go back in to ask them to cut it in two:(
 
Lol. When looking for a new car I had a barney with my other half as to why I needed a saloon sized car.

"What do you need a car that big for? Whats wrong with a Fiesta? You just like big fast cars," says the OH.
"No, one of us needs a big car so we can move things about," says I.
"What exactly in the last year has been so big that it wouldn't fit in a Fiesta?" say the OH.
"Erm...fish tanks..."

Which REALLY set her off lol. I won though, I've got a lovely Bora now.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top