FREE AQUARIUM MAINTENANCE LOGS?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

meezazee

Reaction score
Hi there, is anyone aware of any free aquarium maintenance logs floating around the internet? I'm trying to format some so I can stay more organised / on top of parameters, water changes, etc but was just wondering if anyone knew of any templates that already exist out there?

thank u :)

Hi there, is anyone aware of any free aquarium maintenance logs floating around the internet? I'm trying to format some so I can stay more organised / on top of parameters, water changes, etc but was just wondering if anyone knew of any templates that already exist out there?

thank u :)
I know there are a few on Google Play you can download but Idk if there is any online... Now that has me wondering as well 😅.

Pretty easy to create in Google Sheets, I'll see if I can attach mine and you can use/mod as necessary

Hmmm, export to Excel looks a bit ugly. Do you have a Google folder you can share and I can copy mine over

This is what it looks like:

1656719309661.png

I just use a spiral notebook--the kind with actual paper. I guess I'm old. :lol:
I do the same... It's a leather notebook full of bad handwriting that I can only decipher :rofl:

Oh wow that’s perfect, you’re so organised!
I have a Google account

Thank u thank u thank u
Just a thought for safety, I would PM them your Gmail and not let the whole world see it.
Just be internet safe

Last edited:
Oh thank u :) I’m still learning this site I’ll figure out how to PM :)
No problem!
All you do is click on someone's account and then click the "start conversation" button. Or click the little envelope symbol on the top of the site and click "start conversation" and then type the name of the recipient into the correct section.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back