So I'm shutting down a tank and have the following items for sale.
Fluval Roma 90L and cabinet - same colour doors as below. I'll post some photos later.
Collection only from mid Cornwall.
Some light scratches as expected on a 3 year old tank and some marks to the cabinet but overall good condition
Lighting upgraded to T5 tubes
Open to offers - not looking for silly money
Also have a Fluval 305 Canister
Complete with media IF you collect - posted will be without any media to keep weight down
also has mounting kit outflow spray bar etc.
£35 + £12 postage
2 x Hydor ETH external heaters (1 x 300w & 1 x 200w)
£20 each + £5 postage
If someone wants to collect from the mid Cornwall, I could do a deal for a full set up (and I have a fair amount of other spare bits and bobs I could let you have - master test kit, food, fittings etc etc.
I'll check this post a few times a day - first come first served.
Please post here first and we'll move to PM to exchange details.
Payments for posted items by paypal gift only please.
Fluval Roma 90L and cabinet - same colour doors as below. I'll post some photos later.
Collection only from mid Cornwall.
Some light scratches as expected on a 3 year old tank and some marks to the cabinet but overall good condition
Lighting upgraded to T5 tubes
Open to offers - not looking for silly money
Also have a Fluval 305 Canister
Complete with media IF you collect - posted will be without any media to keep weight down
also has mounting kit outflow spray bar etc.
£35 + £12 postage
2 x Hydor ETH external heaters (1 x 300w & 1 x 200w)
£20 each + £5 postage
If someone wants to collect from the mid Cornwall, I could do a deal for a full set up (and I have a fair amount of other spare bits and bobs I could let you have - master test kit, food, fittings etc etc.
I'll check this post a few times a day - first come first served.
Please post here first and we'll move to PM to exchange details.
Payments for posted items by paypal gift only please.
Please PM me your paypal address so I can make payment 






