Fluval Roma 240L Aquarium * S O L D. T O. P A C M A N *

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cant believe no one has snapped this up! I wish i had money!! Free bump anyway :)

Hi Fredd!e,

I will take it for £95 + £40 postage. (I'm in Reading.) Do you accept PayPal? Let me know how you prefer payment and I will make necessary arrangements. B-)

Hi Fredd!e,

I will take it for £95 + £40 postage. (I'm in Reading.) Do you accept PayPal? Let me know how you prefer payment and I will make necessary arrangements. B-)

PM'd

PM'd back.

Just to confirm that tomorrow you will organise delivery to my address as arranged.

£140 is coming at you via PayPal.

Regards,
Paul.

PM'd back.

Just to confirm that tomorrow you will organise delivery to my address as arranged.

£140 is coming at you via PayPal.

Regards,
Paul.

You have PM, TANK SOLD :hyper: :hyper:

Freddie, please contact me urgently.

Further to your pm yesyerday, the tank has not arrived and I am unable to contact you on the mobile number you gave me; it either rings but nobody answers or it goes straight to a message saying that the number is not available.

Freddie, please contact me urgently.

Further to your pm yesyerday, the tank has not arrived and I am unable to contact you on the mobile number you gave me; it either rings but nobody answers or it goes straight to a message saying that the number is not available.

Retard Phone :angry: :angry:, Should be picked up 2moro :good: :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back