Fluval Roma 240L Aquarium * S O L D. T O. P A C M A N *

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have unfortunatly been sacked, so it looks like i wont be able to get it :(

i may be interested in 2 days when my tank sells on ebay, how much to deliver to dunstable (lu54ap)
@ stephen.h89 and littlejackjl delivery any where in the UK booked thru interparcel.com gives a quote for next day guaranteed : £40.76 +VAT

Well i got a new manager whos a bit on the pervy side and hired two girls to work while i as on holiday, Came back and after ignoring my calls, i caught up with him and he has too many staff. What a surprise... Ah well.

Well i got a new manager whos a bit on the pervy side and hired two girls to work while i as on holiday, Came back and after ignoring my calls, i caught up with him and he has too many staff. What a surprise... Ah well.

Why don't you take it too court or anything because you was unlawfully sacked. They can't get rid of you gor having too many staff members and certianly not if they hired people while you was away. It is illegal to do so.

Anyways back on topic and the tank. I am also interested depending on post etc. as I only live in Oxford. I can get transport to pick up but central london is a pain to do so.

Kind Regards,

Adam

Why don't you take it too court or anything because you was unlawfully sacked. They can't get rid of you gor having too many staff members and certianly not if they hired people while you was away. It is illegal to do so.

Anyways back on topic and the tank. I am also interested depending on post etc. as I only live in Oxford. I can get transport to pick up but central london is a pain to do so.

Kind Regards,

Adam
please visit www.interparcel.com for quotes, delivery to anywhere in mainland UK next day guaranteed is £40.76!

Bump - Price down to £95 now, need this gone and can help with delivery / moving it too :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back