Fluval 125 Cabinet

klay

New Member
Joined
Feb 26, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,
Does anyone know the internal size of the old type Fluval 125 cabinet ?
I need to whack an external filter in and judging by the online pics it looks like a tight squeeze.
Thanks
 
Hi,
Does anyone know the internal size of the old type Fluval 125 cabinet ?
I need to whack an external filter in and judging by the online pics it looks like a tight squeeze.
Thanks

I have the Fluval Roma cabinet (the one with two doors either side of a center strip, see pic) and have got an Eheim Pro 3 2073 filter in the right hand side of it. If you google this filter and get the dimensions it should give you an idea because it only just fits (about 5-10cm clearance), height wise its fine though.

EDIT: I have just looked on Eheim.de and the dimensions are, in millimeteres HxWxD 398x238x244

http://eheim.de/eheim/inhalte/index.jsp?ke...tail_32319_ehen tis the 2073 on this page.

fluval_roma_125_cabinet.jpg


Hope that helps
Mike
 
Hi,
Does anyone know the internal size of the old type Fluval 125 cabinet ?
I need to whack an external filter in and judging by the online pics it looks like a tight squeeze.
Thanks

I have the Fluval Roma cabinet (the one with two doors either side of a center strip, see pic) and have got an Eheim Pro 3 2073 filter in the right hand side of it. If you google this filter and get the dimensions it should give you an idea because it only just fits (about 5-10cm clearance), height wise its fine though.

EDIT: I have just looked on Eheim.de and the dimensions are, in millimeteres HxWxD 398x238x244

[URL="http://eheim.de/eheim/inhalte/index.jsp?ke...tail_32319_ehen"]http://eheim.de/eheim/inhalte/index.jsp?ke...tail_32319_ehen[/URL] tis the 2073 on this page.

fluval_roma_125_cabinet.jpg


Hope that helps
Mike
 
Thanks for reply Mike but it's a different cabinet. It's this one:-
http://www.seapets.co.uk/products/aquarium...t-in-mocha.html
£150 as opposed to £210 with the cabinet in your pic.
I've just ordered a JBL Cristal Profi e1500 for £90 inc p+p from zooplus and their service dept. said dimensions are 200 (L), 235 (W), 460 (H).

Cheers, Paul
 
Yep I had an eheim 2217 under that cabinet, loads of room left over.
 
It's a smaller cabinet than the one Oswoldy has shown but after getting the dimensions of JBL 1500, I think there will still be enough room. I just expected the filter to bigger ! Also, I cant believe I can save £60 on a tank and cabinet without something going wrong.

Thanks for replies guys, Paul
 

Most reactions

Back
Top