Fluval 105, Proffesional Extras.

jonnyf84

Fish Herder
Joined
Mar 18, 2008
Messages
1,119
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Hi, is it possible to get clear plastic or glass tubing and fittings for a fluval 105?

I dont want the nasty black standard tubing, intake and outlet showing because i am setting up a show tank.
 
Are you sure you want clear piping? I actually think black piping would look quite smart.
I have clear piping with my Aqua One and at the moment the entire inner surface is covered in a lyer of browny film.
I don't think it will stay clear for long :P
 
thanks for the replies. Yeh i know it will get filthy but i would like to give it a go. I knew the tubing wouldn't be to much of a problem but does anyone know where i can get a glass or clear plastic intake and outlet?
 
thanks for the replies. Yeh i know it will get filthy but i would like to give it a go. I knew the tubing wouldn't be to much of a problem but does anyone know where i can get a glass or clear plastic intake and outlet?
Same website again, lovely selection here: [URL="http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=180_310"]http://www.aquaessentials.co.uk/index.php?...p;cPath=180_310[/URL].

Dunno about plastic ones, would be cheaper, but never seen or heard of them.

I've thought about making my own glass ones cheaper before, but they really wouldn't look as nice, and the only places I could find suitable glass tubes they have to be bought in bulk...for more than a proper beautiful ADA pipe.
 
you could try making one if you have the skills?

No my glass blowing skills are limited.


Thanks for the website three fingers, just what i was looking for.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top