Floating corydora?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I suggest you rehome the yoyo loach.
It appears to be lacking a group of its own species, it is too big for the tank size, it is too active for the tank size and it will out- compete the rest of the community for food, particularly bottom feeders like corydoras. Yoyos kept in the wrong environment, such as here, can also get nippy/ aggressive.

That is a very rocky terrain for Cory's to live on. The YoYo loach is not a great idea either for this tank. I'm still interested in your pH value

I suggest you rehome the yoyo loach.
It appears to be lacking a group of its own species, it is too big for the tank size, it is too active for the tank size and it will out- compete the rest of the community for food, particularly bottom feeders like corydoras. Yoyos kept in the wrong environment, such as here, can also get nippy/ aggressive.
Oh ok thank you. The person at the store said that two were fine I I got two but one died

Loaches are territorial and don't like other bottom dwellers in their area.
If you want loaches, get a group of 6 or more and keep them in a tank without other bottom dwelling fish.

Corydoras are also social fish that need to be kept in groups of 6 or more.

Loaches are territorial and don't like other bottom dwellers in their area.
If you want loaches, get a group of 6 or more and keep them in a tank without other bottom dwelling fish.

Corydoras are also social fish that need to be kept in groups of 6 or more.
My cories are currently in a group of 6 but I don’t know if anyone would want my yo-yo loach. The tanks my friends have won’t have the capacity for the entire school of them if they wanted mine

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back