Flamingo Gouramis?

slamster17

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of themor do anyof you know where i can find info about them? The are about 1 inxch long and they have whitish bodies with red fin highlights and red eyes.

Thanx

no but they are exactly 1 inch long with pearlish clear whit bodies that extend to finds with light red/pink higlights. they also have red eyes. 1 died ttoday:( can't figure out why except maybe a gill problem cause it was up at the top of the tank by itself this mornig and now its dead.:(

that's kinda freaky. I searched the web on multiple search engines and it seems to be non-existant. I can't find one site that has even the phrase "flamingo gourami".
you really need get a camera or use friends so you can post some pics. It seems to me that the lfs gave you false info. :dunno:

Today at my LFS, I saw "albino paradise fish", and they sound EXACTLY what you are describing. They were beautifull. They were selling for $6.49 each. I almost bought one, but I kept reminding myself of the regular paradise fish I had. That fish was pretty aggresive.

Does it have the extended anal fins? The ones that look like whiskers below the fish's mouth? If not then it's probably an albino paradise like stated above.

It could also be a gold honey gourami.
Here are pictures of both:

Albino Paradise Fish
Gold honey gourami

the albino looks kinda like it except for the verylight banding and the pink eyes mine have only half red eyes. i bought them for 2.98 each

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back