Fish To Give Away

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

morgan

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi, I am breaking up my 4x2x2 and would like to find good homes for my fish. I have a 15" Common Pleco (p.pardalis) 5 years old, a Clown Loach which is 5" (I think it is slightly bigger than that but am not exactly sure) and is about 4 years old. I also have 5 Cardinal Tetras which are about 5 years old and lots of Dalmation Mollies of various ages/sizes. I will also be giving away the filter media if anyone wants it (Juwel sponges) and also the plants and tank ornaments. I will be selling two tanks separately which are both Juwels. I do not want to post so collection only please. I live 10 miles east of Worcester. Thanks. The reason for the breaking up of the tank is we are renovating the house and moving, Also, to be frank, I am not getting any younger! I am asking here first then if no-one wants them I will ask my local lfs if they will take them. I am fairly sure they will as they have always accepted the young Mollies from the ever multiplying Mollies. I have never had white spot in the tank but I have had to treat a couple of times over the years for popeye. There will also be quite a lot of gravel going free. Obviously the fish will have to all be gone before I can give anything else away and also I would really appreciate some assistance to catch the Pleco if anyone wants it! You are welcome to come and inspect the fish first and if you don't then want them that is no problem. Also I am only usually online between 6 and 7 so I might be a bit slow replying. Just to be clear - the fish and tank contents are free but the tanks and equipment are going to be sold.

Hi, I am breaking up my 4x2x2 and would like to find good homes for my fish. I have a 15" Common Pleco (p.pardalis) 5 years old, a Clown Loach which is 5" (I think it is slightly bigger than that but am not exactly sure) and is about 4 years old. I also have 5 Cardinal Tetras which are about 5 years old and lots of Dalmation Mollies of various ages/sizes. I will also be giving away the filter media if anyone wants it (Juwel sponges) and also the plants and tank ornaments. I will be selling two tanks separately which are both Juwels. I do not want to post so collection only please. I live 10 miles east of Worcester. Thanks. The reason for the breaking up of the tank is we are renovating the house and moving, Also, to be frank, I am not getting any younger! I am asking here first then if no-one wants them I will ask my local lfs if they will take them. I am fairly sure they will as they have always accepted the young Mollies from the ever multiplying Mollies. I have never had white spot in the tank but I have had to treat a couple of times over the years for popeye. There will also be quite a lot of gravel going free. Obviously the fish will have to all be gone before I can give anything else away and also I would really appreciate some assistance to catch the Pleco if anyone wants it! You are welcome to come and inspect the fish first and if you don't then want them that is no problem. Also I am only usually online between 6 and 7 so I might be a bit slow replying. Just to be clear - the fish and tank contents are free but the tanks and equipment are going to be sold.

Where abouts are you?

Where abouts are you?

it says hes 10miles from worcester

I know you said collection only but what ornaments do you have and would you be willing to post assuming there's something that interests me?

Hi, the ornaments are - a sandstone looking rock which is about 3" square, some Mopani wood which is about 8", another stone which is also about 3" and a tube for loaches which is shaped like bamboo. The tube is about 8" long, my Clown Loach is quite large and he fits in there easily. The Pleco is far too large so doesn't even try. All these items are 5 years old and have algae on them. There is also one large plant which I don't know what it is for sure but I think it may be an Amazon Sword. It is very large and has flowered. The long stems grow up out of the plant and flower above the water. The other plant is a Twisted Vallis. I don't have any pics of them.They have grown like mad over the years and I have to trim them now and again. I live approx 10 miles from Worcester and approx 10 miles from Alcester on the A422. I would be willing to post the ornaments but the stones are rather heavy. The stones, plants and wood were bought from aquatic shops so are safe for aquariums. I will take some pics and post them later on.

Hi, i would gladly take all of your mollies, i have 2 x 4ft tanks and so have plenty of room for then.
Drop me an e-mail [email protected]

Hi

I would love to take the clown loach and the plants off you, if they are available for pickup tomorrow afternoon, as I will be driving from Manchester to London and can stop by on the way.

Thanks

I have contacted the last two people. I took some pics of the ornaments but they were too large to be accepted on the forum. My son resized them for me but they are still too large! I have described the items as accurately as I can. Thanks.

Hi how many tanks do you have for sale and how much would you like for each? I would be interested in a tank + equipment and ornaments, wood,plants and maybe some of the fish you have left with the exception of the plec.

could you please tell me whats left. and if postage would be a option, willing to pay for postage and some of the good too...after the clown loach and the tetras, and all plants left :D thanks kieren

Hi, I will post the tank decorations or the plants but I do not want to post the fish. The Mollies wouldn't really be worth the postage as they are cheap to buy anyway. I have someone interested in the Clown Loach who will be collecting it tomorrow if decides he wants it. The Mollies grow to about 3".

well if the plants and loach doesnt go then i would be happy to pay for them to be posted. that way you can post the fish and the loach and mollies together, but i dont want to pay postage just for the mollies as you said really not worth it. let me know if he does or doesnt collect :D

Kieren

Hi morgan,

I don't know if you've seen this thread but I do know this member was looking all over for media. Please drop him a PM if you can help him out.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/329275-mature-media-donation/page__pid__2733303__st__0&#entry2733303

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back