Sorrell
If you're a bird, I'm a bird
I was wondering if we could list fish who can't tolerate bloodworms? I know Mbuna, but what else? 


I am not sure about bloodworms but I know it is for comets/goldfish bass LOVE them...yvez9 said:it's illegal to fish with blood worms?
Yeah I am serious. Bloodworms are fatal to some fish and I'm hoping someone can give me a comprehensive listZenn said:Mate are you serious... Blood worm is like chocolate to all fish as far as i know, they clearly love them...
That is why blood worm is banned from anyone trying to use them in fishing, because fish go directly for them

Everyone else is fine, so I was wondering if maybe they were a type who can't handle them and maybe prevent it from happening to anyone else 
I'm sorry to hear that. What a week you've had,but chin up...it's almost over Zenn is talking about European competition fishing where in SOME matches bloodworm is banned as a bait. In the winter months when the rivers lakes and canals are frozen over often the only bait that will tempt a few tiny fish to bite through a hole in the ice is bloodworm, but some match organisers like to remove this chance and make it even harder to catch fish in a effort to really sort the men from the boys, especially on the big money matches where a few thousand pounds are at stake.Fiori said:Illegal to fish with bloodworms? How is anybody gonna KNOWYou're fishing away in a loch and some gamekeeper jumps out on you - Ah Hah!!! Caught ya!!
![]()