Fish tank shelf

Rubys.aquatics

New Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2022
Messages
13
Reaction score
7
Points
3
Location
USA
Here is my current fish tank shelf, what do you guys think? I feel like something is missing, I might add a planted shrimp bowl on the top of the shelf.
 

Attachments

  • 6EA05E8B-7BF0-46FE-9AE5-82C4F784FE9E.webp
    6EA05E8B-7BF0-46FE-9AE5-82C4F784FE9E.webp
    244.6 KB · Views: 159
Pothos overflowing down the sides of the rack?
 
Here is my current fish tank shelf, what do you guys think? I feel like something is missing, I might add a planted shrimp bowl on the top of the shelf.
Is that shelving actually strong enough for all that weight? IMO i would want something a little more substantial.
 
I thought so as well, but it actually holds them all very nicely. Each rack can hold up to 350 pounds so it’s nice for nano tanks
How big are the tanks? The weight is not evenly distributed which means one side is holding more weight then the other.
 
How big are the tanks? The weight is not evenly distributed which means one side is holding more weight then the other.
The one on the bottom in a 20 gallon tall, and then a 5 gallon, a three gallon, and two 10 gallons. The heaviest shelf is probably the bottom one, but it still doesn’t hold 350 pounds and I’ve moved the shelf a little with the tanks on it and I’ve never had a problem
 
The one on the bottom in a 20 gallon tall, and then a 5 gallon, a three gallon, and two 10 gallons. The heaviest shelf is probably the bottom one, but it still doesn’t hold 350 pounds and I’ve moved the shelf a little with the tanks on it and I’ve never had a problem
Alright. If you feel safe then that's all that matters.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top