electric yellow
Fish Addict
I went into a pet store that i go into whenever i am in the shopping centre. I have gotten a few fish from there which are doing well. But after what i seen today i will NEVER buy bettas from there or any other fish from there again 
Every fish tank had at least one dead fish in it and 3/4s of the bettas had a fungus growing on them or were nearlly dead
How can they display these fish? Im baffled as to how one can let fish get this sick or even display tanks like this. ive always been acarefull one where i get my fish from...but i will never get any more from there. To hear her talk about fish keeping and giving advise...i nearlly wanted to point out to the people about to buy from her all the things that were wrong. I also wanted to save all the bettas 
I felt sorry for the fish
It makes me wonder if anyone else has seen anything nasty aswell? Did you speak up about it?
Every fish tank had at least one dead fish in it and 3/4s of the bettas had a fungus growing on them or were nearlly dead
I felt sorry for the fish
It makes me wonder if anyone else has seen anything nasty aswell? Did you speak up about it?







