Fish Show In Corby Tomorrow

helterskelter

Livebearer Specilest
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
6,270
Reaction score
13
Points
38
Location
GB
I'm getting up at 6am tomorrow to travel 3 hour from Bournemouth to Corby in Northants for the show.

Is any one else here going?

Address is 18-28 Stephenson Way
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 1DA
 
I'm getting up at 6am tomorrow to travel 3 hour from Bournemouth to Corby in Northants for the show.

Is any one else here going?

Address is 18-28 Stephenson Way
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 1DA

We're thinking about it, do you know times etc & do you have to be a member to go? its only about a 15min drive from here :good: but I kinda feel we will be gate crashing.
 
any one can go

I'll be getting there for 10am
may not see fish after midday till judging finished at around 3pm
 
I'm getting up at 6am tomorrow to travel 3 hour from Bournemouth to Corby in Northants for the show.

Is any one else here going?

Address is 18-28 Stephenson Way
Corby
Northamptonshire
NN17 1DA

I suspect it'll take you more than 3 hours...it took me an hour and a half (driving at a 'good' speed) from Watford, where the M25 meets the M1. To get to Bournemouth is a good 2 - 2 and a half hours from Watford, so your journey may be closer to 4 hours.

That said, roads should be clear at that time. And cheers for the heads up, I've got family that might well be interested in going there tomorrow.
 
Thats all good :)

I got a small car 1.2l engin and it take me 3 hours at the most ;)

I go via winchester - Oxford - Silverstone

Much better then the M25!!!!

The longest i been on the road (as i drive all over working)
Was from windsor to bournemouth in bank holiday traffic

7 dam hours!!!!
 
Thats ok Mike

Dai is going from Bristol if u can get over the bridge ;)
 
ok I'm just setting off now :)

Hope to post some photo's soon :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top