Fish/reptile Room Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hey cane, just a little ?

Are male rays smaller than females typically? or is it just because your male is younger than the female?

Looking good cane,

and ox, its always best to have a smaller and younger male as if the male was bigger it coul kill the female when breeding. they should end up around the same size.

o and can whats the overall stocking in there now??

1 Silver Arow
2 Rays
1 Clown knife
1 Gar
1 Ornate
4 Tigers
1 Jurnese
am i right or have a missed something lol!

Looking great Cane. Is it just me or does the tank look bigger the more fish u put in. Probably just me :blink:

Looking good cane,

and ox, its always best to have a smaller and younger male as if the male was bigger it coul kill the female when breeding. they should end up around the same size.

o and can whats the overall stocking in there now??

1 Silver Arow
2 Rays
1 Clown knife
1 Gar
1 Ornate
4 Tigers
1 Jurnese
am i right or have a missed something lol!
thanks
female motoros do get slightly bigger than males
you forgot the jaguar

Looking great Cane. Is it just me or does the tank look bigger the more fish u put in. Probably just me :blink:
thanks
it is starting to look full to me now
you have to stand in front of it to get a real feel of it

lookin great!what else ya gunna end up putting in there?also where are the dats?and what about the limas?

how big is your jag<as in mangneuse>got a pic?

congrats on the tank its fricing amazing

so how small can u go tank wise with the arowana?
i guess the jag is about 11"
with these fish its however big you can go,a 6x2x2 would be a good start
but a custom tank with more width and lengh would be better especially for silvers

lookin great!what else ya gunna end up putting in there?also where are the dats?and what about the limas?
the tigers are hiding behind the 2252s as usual
but they are getting more relaxed as time goes by tho,they come out at feeding time now:rolleyes:
the limas got killed by my gar on the first night,was a bad judgement call on my behalf :unsure:
i got 3 more limas from wildwoods yesterday and this time they are a decent size
i wanna put a tig and some nice new rays in there and my banjar red of course:shifty:

a few new shovelnoses
sn4.jpg

sn3.jpg

sn2.jpg

sn1.jpg

sn.jpg

Nice tank! We also have a large aquarium, 370g acrylic. Custom made in the US. We've had some very large fish in it at one time, but at the moment, one Pacu and oscar. Hoping to add more fish, possibly more Pacus, and a giant gourami. We may also get a Redtail catfish again.

I plan on posting pics of it in a separate post.

Sharon & Steve

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back