Fish/reptile Room Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

cane76

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Its looking good! I have been looking for some of that silver stuff, if you don't mind me asking..where did you get it from?

sounds like its going to look very nice, how many tanks are you hoping to have in there?, and what size?

You chose a bloody expensive place to get the insulation! Should of looked for a wholesalers or something. If I had a garage built onto my house and I owned the house (when i'm older of course), i'd knock out a section in the wall and have a tank built into the wall, shouldn't be too hard to do. Just have a stand inside the garage, and only the front of the tank viewable from the room next to it. Thereagain, you've got other things to think about, gas pipes, water pipes, wires, if the wall would still be stable enough with a gaping hole in it, what's actually on the other side.

Neal

Cool, when do you think it will be filled up?
Have you worked out how much de-chlor your going to need yet :hyper:
A ray pond, now that would be cool....

Going well :good:

Mikey

I'd say keep the garage unsealed. It's be nice on perfect weather days to be able to open it, let the sun shine in, and watch the fish while maybe having a football game on or something. Outdoorish sports watching is fun.

Looks good, can't wait to see everything up and running out there!

Cool, when do you think it will be filled up?
Have you worked out how much de-chlor your going to need yet :hyper:
A ray pond, now that would be cool....

Going well :good:

Mikey

I'd say keep the garage unsealed. It's be nice on perfect weather days to be able to open it, let the sun shine in, and watch the fish while maybe having a football game on or something. Outdoorish sports watching is fun.
Mikey it could be filled up in the next 2 weeks if i really get stuck in,i will be using a pond de-chlor as its much more concentrated and works out a lot cheaper.

insulation is not the only reason im partitioning off the garage door im a bit worried about a break in :crazy: we have loads of little burgular scum round here :grr:

insulation is not the only reason im partitioning off the garage door im a bit worried about a break in :crazy: we have loads of little burgular scum round here :grr:

If they could make up some way to make off with a 280G tank or a pond in the middle of the night without letting anything die, I think they deserve to take it! Haha :lol:

that is going to be sweet mate 8)
i hope so :hey:

If they could make up some way to make off with a 280G tank or a pond in the middle of the night without letting anything die, I think they deserve to take it! Haha :lol:
it wouldnt surprise me :lol: if they cant nick it they will probably smash it all up the little bast***

just get a stainless steel garage door :p and a few security cameras.
i would like to see 2 kids trying to make off with a 280gal tank.
oh and btw got any more pics :hey:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back