Ok

dorsiger.jpg

One of my favourite Cichlids'...

Cheers...

Laetacara dorsigera Redbreast acara

As I know I'm correct :p
here is mine

0edbdcc4.jpg

I think some new rules are in order...if you guess it right you should have a time limit to put your pic up.
If this isn't met, anyone can go maybe?
Sound good? -_-

Small picture, but its the one that looks the closest to whats at the shop.
This is yet another species I plan on getting :rolleyes: .
11447827iv4.jpg

There are bigger pictures, but the fish looks much less colourful in them, I'll put one up in a little while, see if anyone can get it first.

Three fingers that is a sumo loach! Beware they need Hard water and will not survive more than a few days in soft!

image09.jpg

What am i?

J4MES

Three fingers that is a sumo loach! Beware they need Hard water and will not survive more than a few days in soft!
What am i?
J4MES
Really?! Loaches online says pH 6-7.5 (and I would imagine few habitats would have hard acidic water, right? -_- ), and we have them in soft water ~pH 7 at the shop, one was there for just over a month in perfect health :blink: .
Though the tank I would be putting one in would have pH 6.5 soft water :unsure: .
What am i?
Scleropages aureus, red tailed golden arowana?

Yup thats right three fingers. Your turn!

About the loaches; my lfs had 20 and i bought one and they were all dead when i went back, so was mine. -_-

J4MES

That sounds strange, wasn't there anything else wrong with them? :crazy: .
Actually two species in this picture, so just one of them or the genus will do :good: .
I'm just going though the list of fish in my favourites folder that I plan on getting If i have room in my tank...there's too many though and Im going to have to choose between them :shout: .
fighting1.jpeg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back