randymyr
Fish Fanatic
This is from a previous post...
I have a 15 gallon tank which i am currently cleaning up and planning on setting up soon, but i'm not quite sure of what kinds of fish could go in it, i was going to put some bamboo in the tank and i wanted to know which kinds of fish would be good, some fish from the same area to put in my tank (asia)
Any ideas?
So far i've gotten a few replies and have came up with an idea which i thought i'd run by you guys first...
I was thinking of getting a female pearl gourami (as they are smaller than males) and a few harlequin rasbora... What do you guys think?
I have a 15 gallon tank which i am currently cleaning up and planning on setting up soon, but i'm not quite sure of what kinds of fish could go in it, i was going to put some bamboo in the tank and i wanted to know which kinds of fish would be good, some fish from the same area to put in my tank (asia)
Any ideas?
So far i've gotten a few replies and have came up with an idea which i thought i'd run by you guys first...
I was thinking of getting a female pearl gourami (as they are smaller than males) and a few harlequin rasbora... What do you guys think?







