Fish For Girls And Fish For Boys?

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
Do certain fish appeal more to men or women do you think?
Is it just men who go for sharks, snakeheads, big plecs etc and only ladies with bettas? :lol:
 
i think IMO
men seem to like the brute fish & oddballs such as black sharkminnows, ID sharks, Severums, Black Ghost Knifes so on
while; women like small colourful fish such as bettas, swordtails, mollies, platys, neons, killifish so on

:dunno: dosent apply with everyone because alot of people like to have fish small, big, oddball ect... in long term it all depends on the personal opinions tho
 
I like all the little cool fish (see my sig) although I do have plec just for good measure :good:

Mike
 
not in my case either, I have snakeheads & a betta (not in the same tank obviously lol) maybe i'm a Tom Boy?
 
Boys like gyarados, girls like milotic.

pretty true haha =]

i think its mutual in our house, we each have our own betta..i have my shark...he has his whiptails

but mostly its whatever I bring home from work hehe

all happy!
 
haha ok maybe im girly little plec corydoras platies and formerly mollies guppys and clown loach haha but my brother does have a betta along with orange tetra's a bigger plec 2 red finned sharks and tiny guppies think it depends on the person altho i do want a convict!!! i luv em :)
 
my gf likes my big cats and plecs more than me lol it was here who told me to get them lol and those 2 fed devils lol oh and my giant gourami lol come to think about it she has picked most the fish we own lol

yeah i like covicts too ive got some breeding at the mo and quite a few juvi's ive got blue/black and pink/white but they just look pink to me with orange belly and a little on the dorsal fin too
 
I'm a girl and I only like pink fish with big eyes.

Please.... I like many types of fish I love big plecos and I think eels are cool. I keep fish that fit my tank and get along with my others.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top