Fish food came in...

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Today I've received a parcel with fish food in it. I've ordered some. Not too much, btw. I wanted to order it at a wholesaler in Germany but they had problems delivering abroad at the moment. So, I've ordered it somewhere else which provided me these fish food for wholesale price as well.
IMG_3736[1].JPG

IMG_3737[1].JPG

This will hold for about a month in my case.

@emeraldking: This will last me about a month.

@PheonixKingZ: This will last me a year.

:rofl:

Seriously though, you didn’t get enough from all those people on your birthday? How much food do you go through in a month?
Quite a lot... I've got over 80 tanks running overhere. I also have other kinds of fish food overhere. Most fish I've got are omnivores but there are certain species that are only carnivores. That's why I usually order at a wholesaler and order bulk packaging. Better prices, good quality. The wholesaler is oredring it from a factory that also provides a number of known brands. But with the bulk packaging, no brand label is put on those bags. Only the most important info about the ingredients.

Yes, bulk is the way to go in your case. 80 tanks is crazy... :blink:
Well, I know people who have way more... ;)
And I've got still time left for a social life... If it's wellbalanced, than those fish and tanks don't need to absorb my time for the whole day. To me the best way to fish keeping is to keep things as simple as possible. I do blame the commercial trade for a lot of aquaristic problems. Over 50% (if not more...) of what's been offered on the market as supplies, meds and supplements are needless to keep the tank and fish healthy and satisfied.
If I go back in time, we didn't had that much on the market and things went just fine. For keeping tanks and fish itself hasn't changed throughout the years. Just the market has changed... And it's just up to every person wether it will be applied or not.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back