Fish Dying

Yeah, that seems like a pretty logical and safe idea. My betta just happened to die this morning now too. Wish I'd known all the information I know now before I'd invested so much into the fish.
 
Yeah, that seems like a pretty logical and safe idea. My betta just happened to die this morning now too. Wish I'd known all the information I know now before I'd invested so much into the fish.
Start doing those water changes!

I would at least do 50% water changes a day, of not twice a day. One in the morning before school and one after!

You won't be hurting your beneficial bacteria because they live in the filter, which you are not going to touch right now, not in the water.

Water change, water change and oh, yeah, some more water changes!

-FHM
 
Follow the advise here on cycling and water changes :good:

As for the filter - cover the filter in nylon from some stockings. You could cover the whole filter, or just the intake.

One of my girls decided to swim into the filter. She didn't even get sucked in. Silly girl.
 
i got a 10gallon jewel tank off a friend and i moved it with half the water stil in and when i filled it up i notcied in the filter compartment ther was a gupy he said he thought it had died ages ago, when i tuk it out i looked bk the next day and he was bk in it
 

Most reactions

Back
Top