Fish Desktops

5teady_2012

Here to help
Joined
Apr 10, 2012
Messages
4,660
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
GB
Hi

Was wondering how many of the forum members have a fish related desktop picture on thier computer/laptop

Please post yours and enjoy others :)

here is mine.

desktop.jpg
 
I've got one of my F8 puffers as my background but I can't post the pic at work. It's one where she looks like she's singing to me :lol:
 
My background is usually the best photo from the last set i took... Currently it is the full size picture of the shrimp in my sig.

I'm at work too so can't post the pic :P
 
not fish related but funny none the less: (i'm engineer so I think it's fitting as my work background)

62el7wots3.jpg
 
lol

what sort of engineer are you? i work for an engineering consultancy although i'm not an engineer myself

at work i use this pic, old pic of Ian's tank and our lovely blue gouramis

07012007122.jpg


can't remember what our desktop is at home?!
 
untitled-1.jpg


Wallpaper made using one of kotoritoffy's photo's off flikr.

Ox5477, I have a friend who actually did that in a maths test! :lol: Question was a bit harder though.
Those gouarmis are brilliant!
 
Those gouarmis are brilliant!

thankyou, it's the best fishkeeping photo i've ever taken i reckon, using my old 3megapixel camera phone :rolleyes:

they were lovely fish, went on to fishy heaven last year after a good 5 year innings. they were amongst the first fish i ever bought, probably could have lasted a year or two longer had it not been for all my terrible newbie mistakes. :no:

we live and learn though
 
lol
what sort of engineer are you? i work for an engineering consultancy although i'm not an engineer myself


Im a mechanical engineer. Work on product support for blood and human sample analyzers.

Ox5477, I have a friend who actually did that in a maths test! Question was a bit harder though.

Ya, I wish math only got that hard. I would be saving that trick for a much more involved question :good:
 
lol
what sort of engineer are you? i work for an engineering consultancy although i'm not an engineer myself


Im a mechanical engineer. Work on product support for blood and human sample analyzers.

cool, sounds dead interesting that. :D

i basically tell our mechanical engineers (and other engineers) what to do. look after the quality management system, take care of our ceritfication and that side of things. :P
 
My kids are on my desktop, they kinda take preference to the fish, well sometimes anyway ;)
 
Thanks steady used yours as my desktop, got bored of the one I had.
 
I had the most awesome enhancement made, it was just of my kids against a normal white backdrop, but the girl used photoshop and put them 'under the sea' with shoals of fish everywhere and bubbles etc. and my daughter is kissing a mermaid. It's beautiful.
 
cool, sounds dead interesting that. :D

i basically tell our mechanical engineers (and other engineers) what to do. look after the quality management system, take care of our ceritfication and that side of things. :P


You saying engineers need someone to tell them what to do???

Poor guys too, not bad enough they have two woman in their life (mother, wife/girlfriend), now they have you work bossing them around too... haha :lol:


But I understand. My company is huge on QC and regulations set forth by the FDA. Mountains of paperwork and validations
 
cool, sounds dead interesting that. :D

i basically tell our mechanical engineers (and other engineers) what to do. look after the quality management system, take care of our ceritfication and that side of things. :P


You saying engineers need someone to tell them what to do???

Poor guys too, not bad enough they have two woman in their life (mother, wife/girlfriend), now they have you work bossing them around too... haha :lol:


But I understand. My company is huge on QC and regulations set forth by the FDA. Mountains of paperwork and validations

umm quite frankly.... yes :D

but not in a bad way, you don't get into engineering cos you like filling in forms and keeping good records, you get into it cos you enjoy design and well engineering!! This means that to a lot of engineers the quality side of things doesn't come naturally, so i'm here to keep them on the straight and narrow and therefore ensure we fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements and that they don't get in any bother. Particuarly with all the CDM H&S stuff that's come into it's own the last few years, there is now significant responsibility on the designers so i'm here to make sure that they cover their backs as much as possible and that things are done properly.
 
Ok I know they aren't fish but here is my desktop ...

dolphins.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top