rsands
Fish Crazy
Hi,
I have an AquaEl Hexa 60 tank. holds approx 15Gal, not huge but i didn't want a huge task on my hands. Tank is Which of the following is better suited, etc? I want a colour and variety variation but not overstocked to the point of cleaning constantly
I currently have:
1 x male blue guppy
1 x tuxedo platy
1 x red wag platy
1 x swordtail
I was thinking of:
OPTION 1:
-----------------------------------------
4 x neon tetra's
2 x male blue guppy
1 x red wag platy
1 x tuxedo platy
1 x swordtail
OPTION 2:
-----------------------------------------
3 x male blue guppies
2 x tuxedo platies
1 x red wag platy
1 x swordtail
I would love the tetra's to be in the tank as the colour and speed of them things
D) but not sure about the stock.
Any advice?
Thanks
Richard
I have an AquaEl Hexa 60 tank. holds approx 15Gal, not huge but i didn't want a huge task on my hands. Tank is Which of the following is better suited, etc? I want a colour and variety variation but not overstocked to the point of cleaning constantly
I currently have:
1 x male blue guppy
1 x tuxedo platy
1 x red wag platy
1 x swordtail
I was thinking of:
OPTION 1:
-----------------------------------------
4 x neon tetra's
2 x male blue guppy
1 x red wag platy
1 x tuxedo platy
1 x swordtail
OPTION 2:
-----------------------------------------
3 x male blue guppies
2 x tuxedo platies
1 x red wag platy
1 x swordtail
I would love the tetra's to be in the tank as the colour and speed of them things
Any advice?
Thanks
Richard







