Fish Advise

Gilli

Gilli
Joined
Mar 4, 2008
Messages
1,904
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
England
I am upgrading my 3ft tank to a 4ft shortly and will be adding some new fish. I would like some suggestions on what I can add for colour and interest. I currently have a community tank consisting of guppies, platys, german blue rams, dannios, black phantom tetras and a BN plec. I have access to a lot of fish shops here so i should be able to obtain whatever takes my fancy.

I like the look of yellow labs but dont think they would be suitable, so suggestions would be welcome!
 
i like mixing lots of different colours of dawf gouramis along with platys as you can get some amazing colours of these fish.
 
I had a male dwarf gourami for 9 months who I was very fond of but he got dropsy so we had to put him to sleep. On reading up on them it seems most of them are prone to this because of breeding. Also they are very territorial and I dont like fighting in the tank.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top