First Saltwater Tank

would just like to add my personal opinion on tank size and clowns... You did not indicate whether or not you wanted them but imo true perculas would be OK in 15g...

Most saltwater snails (at least the ones you buy) wont have surviving offspring, altho you may see them lay eggs on the glass.

4f0d30ac.jpg
[/img]

4f0d30ac.jpg

There you go!!! And for kicks, I uploaded a picture of the betta splenden i got my girlfriend for christmas.
His name is Charles

325d4d5a.jpg

tell me about coraline algae...how do i introduce it, do I want it, and all that

I think they need 20 gallons but maybe you could get away with it... IMO clowns look best in pairs.

Sorry pkppv but a quick google search proved me wrong. These guys will get 6 inches and minimum tank size is 30 gallons sorry. I love them too.

aww...so theyr giant clowns? this is terrible news!!!

Not terrible news if you got a large tank. Sometimes the percs and the ocellaris can get lost in a big tank. Now a pair of maroons in a 75 or 90? Nice...

Would it be a good idea for me to look into a filter for my currently cycling 15gal? I know they are nitrate factories and such but it is going to be FOWLR, definitely no corals

Would it be a good idea for me to look into a filter for my currently cycling 15gal? I know they are nitrate factories and such but it is going to be FOWLR, definitely no corals

You ever seen an aquaclear brand filter?

L

Most reactions

trending

Back