First Fish

My first fish were goldfish when I was 15/16, and for the bottom of the tank Dad bought me a bristlenose catfish.

I was 25 on Monday - and the catfish is too!! She is now in with tropicals and loving it.
 
even though most of you figured what i ment i should have said serious fish keeping, however its good to hear that people still have some of their beloved first fish, i know if i ever lost my pictus i would be devastated. much like corleone my catfish has been through some similar trials,
 
my first fishes was well over 10 years ago,,,
but second time round i brought goldfish and a hoplo catfish<yes i didny know any better\>
still kept the hoplo catfish who is now around 5years old and going strong
 
The very first fish I had was a goldfish I won at a fair when I lived with my parents, but we gave up the fishes after a couple of years. We gave our goldfish and shubunkins away to a neighbour with a pond as they got huge and as far as I'm aware are still alive today.

I still have one or two of my original fish - a red Columbian and one or two Black Phantoms (not sure if these are original).
 
Featherfin catfish (Synodontis Eupterus) 4 years old now and has grown to nearly 7.5". Fiesty as ever :hey:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top