First And Foremost, A Thankyou

Do you think they will send 2 females, or 1 male and a female?
Who on earth would know that other than the seller? Email him. It depends on what they have in stock. If yo don't ask, you're unlikely to get.
 
being a relative newbie to fish, and not having indepth experience, I thought there might have been a set protocol for sending 2 fish of the same species, regarding their sex.

Just thought i'd ask BEFORE emailing.
 
being a relative newbie to fish, and not having indepth experience, I thought there might have been a set protocol for sending 2 fish of the same species, regarding their sex.

Just thought i'd ask BEFORE emailing.

Hi, as you state that you are a relative newbie I will point out that Zebra Danios are extremely active fish especially at feeding time and grow to a full 2"

Be sure this is the kind of set up you are looking for.(I'm sure you have researched this but I felt I should point it out for you)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top