Finally! Update & Question?

ECCO_

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
344
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Davy Jones' Locker
I know its been awhile and most of you know Ive been waiting to get a new tank. I FINALLY got my 55gallon!!! Thank god! All I need is a stand, heater, and a filter...(gravel, ex). But its a start!!!
100_1187.jpg
 
Tank looks nice with the massive ship wreck, bet that wasn't cheap.
 
You need a pirate flag skull and bones on the ship to match your sig. lol.
 
Ok, this is an UPDATE and a question.

UPDATE:
For my 55gallon tank I now have the stand set up and the filter and heater.

My question is in the back of the hood, how do you make the opening for the filter and heater to go through?
 
it doesnt have like like plastic pieces to cut to fit it???
Yeah, it has sections that I suppose you have to cut.... but what would I use to cut it?


i used a utility knife and some sort of wire cutters, whatever you do take your time, because i cut a little section and decided to just pull the rest of it and smashed the glass on it (thankfully i was able to return it)
 
it doesnt have like like plastic pieces to cut to fit it???
Yeah, it has sections that I suppose you have to cut.... but what would I use to cut it?


i used a utility knife and some sort of wire cutters, whatever you do take your time, because i cut a little section and decided to just pull the rest of it and smashed the glass on it (thankfully i was able to return it)
Yeah, Ill be sure to keep that in mind. BTW, what size tank do you have?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top