finally my wife did something right

juanveldez

helping big fish eat little fish everyday
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
2,614
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UPPER Michigan
okay the first two are our wedding pics.
 

Attachments

  • weddingpic.webp
    weddingpic.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 130
pic two from our wedding
 

Attachments

  • weddingpic2.webp
    weddingpic2.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 102
and now for the ultrasound pics these were taken when the baby was 9 weeks and carrie is now 22 weeks so when ever we get the chance for new ones well I will have to post them won't I.....
 

Attachments

  • baby.webp
    baby.webp
    26 KB · Views: 118
Awwwww, those are great pictures Juan! She looks SO happy, I think she knows she did something right! Lucky Girl.
BTW - Your a pretty lucky guy too.....
Congrats!
 
and another pic of the baby.
 

Attachments

  • baby2.webp
    baby2.webp
    22.4 KB · Views: 124
Awwww, I definantly see some resembalance in the ultrasounds pics, I think they baby looks more like you Juan. Hopefully she'll grow out of it!
LOL
Can't wait to see what the baby is!
 
Awesome Juan!!! All three of you look Great!!!
 
Awww...Juan she's a stunner! :D

hmm, i agree, the baby has your nose..definately....!! :P ;)
 
Aww,! :wub: Good times. :D
 
Now why would you EVER say FINALLY MY WIFE DID SOMETHING RIGHT? By the looks of her it looks as though YOU ARE THE ONE THAT DID SOMETHING RIGHT!! She is gorgeous!!! She's a keeper.............
Debbie
 
Well well well, I just found these pics - they're awesome. Juan your wife is stunning - you guys are such a beautiful pair. Baby will be so lucky to have you guys as parents!! And Baby is gonna be a boy.... I can FEEL IT! :D Good lookin guy he's gonna be too. ;)
 
Look at you guys!!! :wub: , your both beautiful together :wub: (and your kiddo looks pretty cute too!) :wub:
 
Based on the title of this topic I for see that someone will be sleeping on the couch tonight.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top