Finally Got My Spawning Tank Ready

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ooh! What a great variety!!

I know I can't wait to see mine! I noticed two of my bigger fry already have a blue sheen to their anal fins. Their mom is really shiny when the light hits her so I'm glad a couple babies seem to have it. I wish there are a couple marbles in the group! :wub:

Well you just never know what you're going to get. We've had some real surprises in some of our spawns :hyper:

Well.....just spent the last few days setting up a 25g long tank to move the little rascals into and have just finished moving them. We thought there were around 60, maybe 70, but having counted them there were 101 :crazy: Plus the 13 we had already seperated, so thats 114 in total.

The sizes range from 1cm to 2cm. There are a few slightly bigger at 3cm.

Pictures by Netty to follow soon :good:

Ok so here are the pics of the little dears :lol: Many more than we originally thought :hyper: :hyper:

The newly set up growout tank. We'll get getting some more plants in the next day or so for them.
IMG_4286.jpg

This is what 101 bettas look like in a bucket lol....it actually doesn't look that many until you count them.
IMG_4288.jpg

And the babies in their new tank.
IMG_4292.jpg

Ahh! :wub: Congrats on getting so many! They must love all that swimming room! How often do you do water changes on a tank that size?

Ahh! :wub: Congrats on getting so many! They must love all that swimming room! How often do you do water changes on a tank that size?

The tank is filtered by a fluval 3 internal filter so will be doing around 25% changes each week.

OMG....I've just realised.....that's more to have to sex :crazy: :crazy:

Those are just the most amazing betas EVER. :drool:
PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE SHIP TO THE USA! :lol: :lol:
Maybe I should move. You guys have all the cool betas.

Thanks everyone :good: Will have our work cut out with this little lot but they look so cute in their big new tank and are having a great time exploring.

Most reactions

Back