Finally Decided To Go Community... And Mainly Gourami!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

An Apistogramma, or a Dwarf Checkerboard Cichlid or a Dwarf Flag Acara
Carl

You could post a poll on the forum and let us members decide or you can do rock paper scissors! :look:
Carl

I'll see what my LFS has in stock but id probably find it hard to get females :/ they usually just stock males because most are more colourful....

i mite try have a look online for websites who offer a larger variety and who deliver, do u know any good 1's? :)
another good website is aquatics to your door

I'll see what my LFS has in stock but id probably find it hard to get females :/ they usually just stock males because most are more colourful....

i mite try have a look online for websites who offer a larger variety and who deliver, do u know any good 1's? :)
another good website is aquatics to your door

i seen that website via google and they provide alot of good info on their fish :) but alas they dont have fish sexing on there which wud be unsuitable for me atm :crazy:

You could post a poll on the forum and let us members decide or you can do rock paper scissors! :look:
Carl

i'll figure it out ;) gotta sort my tank out 1st which includes setting up a decent planted tank (which ive been reading up on loads lol) and nicely aquascaping it to suit the fish :)

hmmm... ive been thinking im guna have trouble parting with graham the grumpy gourami just because i find him awesome and fascinating! :p so if i got him 2 females would it cause more stocking problems for me? (ofc i wouldnt have the honey gouramis) but id still like the corys and maybe a few dwarf flag acaras nd some shrimpies! :hyper:

1m 1f dwarf grourami
6 cardinal tetras
6 panda corys
4 Amano Shrimps (algae eater)

would be ok and, personally, I would go for a pair of Apisto. cacatuoides.

Do dwarf gouramies need to be in pairs? My lfs only sell them as a pair, where as another lfs sells them individually?

Do dwarf gouramies need to be in pairs? My lfs only sell them as a pair, where as another lfs sells them individually?
They don't have to be in pairs. Certain individuals will actually do better alone. And if purchasing 'pairs', make sure you get 1 male and 1 female, not 2 males.

Carl

The ones they were selling in pairs were dwarf neon red and neon blue gouramis

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back