Final Cut Express

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
So, today I purchased Final Cut Express. I wanted Final Cut Pro, but it was very expensive, and I most likely would be very confused at the jump between iMovie and Pro, but I am very excited. I almost paid for shipping, but decided against it. They said the estimated arrival was the 5th. I just received an email saying it'll be here on the 30th! I am glad I didn't pay for shipping! Does anyone else have experience with Express? If so, what were your thoughts on it?

I work in video production for a living. Final Cut Express isn't missing very many things from the Pro version. When you buy Final Cut Studio for 1000 dollars you have to remember how many more programs you are getting. One of the biggest lacks in Final Cut Express is the fact that it doesn't have a color corrector built in. I mean you can't look at the levels of color from shot to shot. You can adjust the color using plugins but there isn't a way to compare them visually. Final Cut Express is a very good program and if you ever have a question please feel free to PM me and I will try and help.

Wish you the very best in your new journey.

Thank you! Is it easy to transition between iMovie '08 and FCE? I do have iMovie '09 but I prefer '08 because you can easily see all your tracks that you have in use.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back