Figure 8 Puffers And Knight Gobies!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Reaction score
Hope you like them! They have settled in very well!

DSC01226.jpg

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01222.jpg

First feed of clams
DSC01227.jpg

Wow, looking really nice!

Nice tank set-up as well!

-FHM

aww bless them, ive only ever seen these once in "real life" and found them very very cute..

glad you got them at atlast :)

looking good, glad your happy with them, the 4th pic look's like two different specie's :unsure:

Very happy with them. They are definately the same. Ones just a bit skinny. But i can see where your coming from with that picture. Its not the best

Love figure 8's I miss mine :(
Give them lots of crunchy food and huge water changes they will be fine :)

So far they have had cockles, bloodworm, brineshrimp and snails. There seems to be no snails left in the tank after 4 week of cultivating them before i got the puffers! There were hundreds and hundreds and now its difficult to find one. They must be a favourite.

HI

I like the tank and puffers, I am thinking about getting a puffer for my tank, I have mostly chiclids and few species that can handle their own if threatned. Are puffer fish suitable to be tank mates with the likes of Oscars, Knife fish, boney lip barbs and so on.

The puffer I have in mind is around 8" length and the shop are asking £85 for him so it's a big investment to get wrong, any advice would be welcome.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back