Kizz
Fish Addict
Very simple getting a basic clearseal 2 foot tank I'm able to get a Fluval 2+ Filter for a fiver . Is this enought filteration ?
Possibly a heater for free unsure on size if not i can get 100W heater for 11 quid is this adequete ?
What size and sort of lighting am i looking for ? Have no idea on what size bulb does anyone know measurements? is it T5's Or T8's?
I will be keeping live plants in it but not telling stocking
lol
If anyone can answer i would be really greatfull

Possibly a heater for free unsure on size if not i can get 100W heater for 11 quid is this adequete ?
What size and sort of lighting am i looking for ? Have no idea on what size bulb does anyone know measurements? is it T5's Or T8's?
I will be keeping live plants in it but not telling stocking
lol If anyone can answer i would be really greatfull








