Fert application timing

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

When do you dose your liquid fertilizer in your planted aquarium?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Left should NEVER have had the platform that they do. They're propped up behind the scenes. Anyone who can't see that needs to get their head examined.

They're turning everything weird and messed up. I don't even think they know what they're on about. They're just puppets for the . . . . (well not wise to discuss it here anyway)
It seems like this is a pretty charged topic for you, and that there are some components that cause some distress/frustration. I'm sorry if that's the case, as it's never fun to deal with such things.
Triton will accept freshwater examples. You just have to mark it as "Freshwater" on the vials. Email them about this to confirm. I use them for my ICP tests on my tank water.
Good to know. Thanks!
If you're already using RO/DI then hopefully you get 0 TDS out so you can start with a clean slate and use whatever water hardener to get the KH and GH to desired levels that you want.

Having stable pH at around 6.2 is good. Mine's about 5.5 out of the RO unit and this is wrecking havoc with my DI resin!
I don't get zero, but I don't have a post DI, so that's not unexpected. You likely know, but they do make pH buffers for RO systems. Not sure you'd want to go that way given the level of control you appear to be after, but thought I'd mention it for anyone reading who might be experiencing similar issues.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back