Feeding My Fish ?

MrWhite

Fishaholic
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK Manchester
Well i feed my fish on flake i have 2 kribs 1 redfin shark 1 bala they all seem to be bottom feeders at the min they never come to the top and feed i have to put the flake into the water so it sinks then they will eat they are all fine no illness what so ever they are quite new to the tank do you think in time they will start feeding from the top ? also how much should i feed them i give them a pinch in the morning and one at the night
 
Sounds like you are feeding too often. Fish can survive on very little. I feed my fish once a day, but I also skip 2 days feeding during the week. I have a feeling if you didn't feed your fish for 2 days, they will feed more aggressively.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top