Hi guys... erm Im guessing this is a problem... or maybe not, I just need to keep putting large amounts of food. Ok anyway, I have 2 Balas, along with my peacock eel and BGK, which are my main focuses in feeding blood worms, or black worms... but the thing is, how can i feed them 'little' amounts each, without all my Rainbow fish (4) and Silver Dollars (2) eating all the worms before they even rach the bottom? I feel like im putting loads of worms and they might be getting like 1 or 2 worms each... I do have like a juice thing where i can get worms and inject them into a small area where my eel and BGK are, and they will eat, but my Bala SHarks seem to eat very little, because when i feed them they get scared and go behind the decorations, maybe they are eating, but i cant see them... and when they come back out of hiding all the worms have been eaten already...
I did buy Blood Worm cubes, which actually i think worked better because they lasted long enough to where the bala's could eat some, but when the Balas get a hold of a cube, they eat like 3/4's of the cube! They are pigs when it comes to bloodworm cubes. Whats my best bet at feeding them equally?? The way and amount they eat has forced me to decrease the amount i feed them per day, to about 1 1/2 times. TBH, im thinking of re-homing my Bala Sharks and Silver Dollars (due to plant eating) to make room for more smaller community fish, atleast ones big enough not to be consumed in the future by my BGK and Eel.
Argh, im all confused in what to do with my 75 Gal... so many options, and I love my Balas and SDs, but they dont allow me to do what I want to do with a 75 gal. tank.
Any opinions or suggestions for this situation?
I did buy Blood Worm cubes, which actually i think worked better because they lasted long enough to where the bala's could eat some, but when the Balas get a hold of a cube, they eat like 3/4's of the cube! They are pigs when it comes to bloodworm cubes. Whats my best bet at feeding them equally?? The way and amount they eat has forced me to decrease the amount i feed them per day, to about 1 1/2 times. TBH, im thinking of re-homing my Bala Sharks and Silver Dollars (due to plant eating) to make room for more smaller community fish, atleast ones big enough not to be consumed in the future by my BGK and Eel.
Argh, im all confused in what to do with my 75 Gal... so many options, and I love my Balas and SDs, but they dont allow me to do what I want to do with a 75 gal. tank.
Any opinions or suggestions for this situation?







