Feeder Fish

dnn3

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
769
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
illinois
has anyone ever had a feeder fish that didn't get eaten and then became a total pest to the rest of your fish and if so, what did you do?
 
take it out and kill it.
Colin did you mean that as that awful.
 
Whoa, what's with all the feeder fish hating? This is going to sound lame, but they're fish too! Just because they are sold to be food, doesn't make them any less of a fish.
 
Poor little goldfish nobody loves them.
I do.
 
my neighbors' an idiot so i guess that's what i did.

Sounds like my neighbor, totally pet stupid. I have an oscar that gets angel culls, he has yet to let one survive longer than a few hours.
 
actually he's not that dumb. i gave him my 3 skirt tail tetras last week and they're doing pretty well. but i do have to make sure he's doing everything right with his tank.
 
Even feeder fish makes excellent pets. I have set up a 3foot tank which has "feeder" fish community. I have 9 ghost shrimp, too many feeder guppies, five red rosy minnows, two fathead minnows, a lone gambusia and a mystery livebearer fry that come in with the guppies. They may not be attractive but they are easy to take care and cheap!

You don't say what kind is your feeder fish?

Even feeder fish makes excellent pets. I have set up a 3foot tank which has "feeder" fish community. I have 9 ghost shrimp, too many feeder guppies, five red rosy minnows, two fathead minnows, a lone gambusia and a mystery livebearer fry that come in with the guppies. They may not be attractive but they are easy to take care and cheap!

You don't say what kind is your feeder fish?
 
he looks like a small goldfish. i actually kind of liked him and even named him but he was driving my other fish crazy. he did go to a decent home because i didn't have the heart to dispose of him. i can visit him on a regular basis because i have to make sure my neighbor takes care of him and my skirt tails.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top