Extracts From.....

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
Sure we're all involved with "other things" besides our fish and I'd like to see what you do in your leisure time....Below are extracts from my little "brag book", and once again, because I've not yet grasped the concept of "photo Basket" (posting more & 2 photos at a time) my intro will take at least 3 posts.....

This is my sister in law's little mini (top photo on Friday and bottom Photo on Sunday afternoon).... Did it myself - one weekend for the transformation and 8 coats of primer, 4 coats enamel.

SDC10403.webp

This is my 1948 Studebaker Land Cruiser restored to mint condition by myself....unfortunately, no "before" photos were taken

SDC10395.webp

Next post.... to follow
 
Thats cool!! Nice work :nod:

My fish are my only hobby atm, though.

I like to look at fish, read about fish and collect fish in my spare time...:lol:

Oh and go fishing and tubing in the boat.
 
Very poor quality photo of a photo, but this is my 1938 Vauxhaull 12 before restoration

SDC10398.webp


1938 Vauxhaull after restoration


SDC10400.webp
 
1948 Heinkel in process of restoration
SDC10402.webp

My very first car...1962 Morris Minor traveller... (as said... very poor quality photos of photos
SDC10394.webp
 
47 pound Grey shark

SDC10390.webp

28 Pound muscle Cracker - 1979 (my daughter in picture now Veterinary surgeon in Kimberley - Diamond Capital of S.A.)

Appologize once again for poor pic quality....

SDC10386.webp
 
I have no life. :lol: I work, then come home and surf on TFF, working 3rd shift has put a damper on my social life (not that I had one before, but it sounds good).

I'm trying to move out of state, so I spend a lot of time trying to find a job (which is a pain), and telling myself I should really start packing. :sly:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top