Experiences with pygmy cory breeding and/or amano shrimp please?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Nice to see you back.

Want some Aspidoras spilotus to go with your pygmies? I'm being overrun.
Hey, do you have any pics or video of your Aspidoras? Your comment had me googling this group, since I hadn't heard of them before, been checking out the different species I could see for sale! Trouble is, when you go to Google Images, they often look completely different in each photo...

I really like this one, A.pauciradiatus
Aspidoras-pauciradiatus.jpg

And have you seen this species, discovered in 2017? Gorgeous!
Aspidoras_kiriri_live_holotype_clean.jpg

Hey, do you have any pics or video of your Aspidoras? Your comment had me googling this group, since I hadn't heard of them before, been checking out the different species I could see for sale! Trouble is, when you go to Google Images, they often look completely different in each photo...

I really like this one, A.pauciradiatus
View attachment 139196

And have you seen this species, discovered in 2017? Gorgeous!
View attachment 139197
This is one of my local shops, I'm continually tempted by their range of cory.

They ship as well...

This is one of my local shops, I'm continually tempted by their range of cory.

They ship as well...

Oh wow! They have even more cory species that I'd never heard of... wow, what a range! Seems like they have even more variety in cories than any other species of fish, I guess the owners/stockists are real cory fans!
They ship as well...
I see you! Being a bad influence on me! Tempting me!

Just bought another tank... I'm meant to be reducing the number of tanks!

Only a little one, so it doesn't count. But found a Ciano Cube 15 (15 Litre) for sale for £5 on Gumtree
cianoCube15.jpg

No filter/light or anything with it, but would be easy to run a small sponge or internal filter in there, and use any clip on LED light from Amazon. But it's a nice little rimless tank, for a fiver! Going to have some fun aquascaping it, then perhaps use it for some shrimp. Or I could use it as a baby pygmy cory grow out if I decide to try to hand raise some to increase their survival odds, maybe.

I'm sure it'll come in useful anyway, and I couldn't resist for just a fiver.

Oh wow! They have even more cory species that I'd never heard of... wow, what a range! Seems like they have even more variety in cories than any other species of fish, I guess the owners/stockists are real cory fans!

I see you! Being a bad influence on me! Tempting me!

I'm nothing if not a bad influence.

They are a very good shop though, and they seem to pride themselves on their range of unusual fish, particularly catfish species it seems.

I'd highly recommend them as a shop, they are the one I try to buy from whenever possible as their tanks are always clean and the fish healthy.

Congrats on your bargain tank, I doubt I would of passed that up as well, even though I don't have a surface for another tank right now.

Don't mind me, just linking this thread here for my own reference

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back