Excited ??

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Brendanpat

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just spotted these in my corie eggs !Are these eggs actually fertilised an is that baby cories I see !???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201012-195614_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201012-195614_Gallery.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 52
Umm... they sure look like it! I'm pretty sure @AdoraBelle Dearheart just had some cory eggs - maybe she can give you some tips. :)
I've just had my first lot of cory eggs, yes, but I still have no idea what I'm doing I'm afraid!

I'd be excited too though, seeing that @Brendanpat ! Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure @NCaquatics will know if they're fertile, looks good to me.

I've just had my first lot of cory eggs, yes, but I still have no idea what I'm doing I'm afraid!

I'd be excited too though, seeing that @Brendanpat ! Fingers crossed for you! I'm sure @NCaquatics will know if they're fertile, looks good to me.
Couldn't see that earlier at all or on the other ones . Just when they floated onto the leaf with the dark background I spotted that so hopefully that's what it is .. :)

If they are like other eggs. You should be seeing black dots which are eyes first. Can you see that? Most foggy eggs aren’t fertile. But then I read Cory eggs are fertile before mom drops them so I’m confused. Not like goldfish eggs. Lol!

Last edited:
If they are like other eggs. You should be seeing black dots which are eyes first. Can you see that? Most foggy eggs aren’t fertile. But then I read Cory eggs are fertile before mom drops them so I’m confused. Not like goldfish eggs. Lol!
???

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201013-101848_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201013-101848_Gallery.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 32
Yeah I think those ones are duds.

First rounds are often practice rounds and they will spawn again once they start ;)

Unfortunately no, but you will have another chance :D

I'm sorry dude :( Hope that they're just slow to develop and you get some wrigglers of your own! But if not, there are things you can do to encourage your cories to spawn again :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back